A big hello from us all at FOSTER CARE NEWS
FOSTER CARE NEWS is helping to recruit foster carers for a small, friendly and professional fostering service who work with foster families in Essex
The fostering agency offer the highest levels of support to their valued foster carers because they know that this is what is needed to help vulnerable children to be happy and secure in their foster homes.
They understand that becoming a foster carer is a big step and one that you may have thought long and hard about. They understand that finding the right agency is so important, particularly at the beginning of your fostering journey.
Their fostering team have walked in foster carers shoes and have previously fostered. They have an established record of success in attracting, assessing, approving and supporting new foster carers. They recognise the experience and skills that you bring and work with you to build upon your strengths and develop new expertise.
Why choose a small nurturing fostering agency?
• We have created a small and nurturing community with our foster families at the heart of all we do.
• We provide excellent specialist packages to those new to fostering.
• For experienced foster carers we offer career progression opportunities, including our Enhanced Fostering Scheme and specialism in parent and child fostering.
• Our staff team provide exceptional 24/7 levels of support and supervision and are with you every step of the way.
• We recognise how hard our foster carers work and pay a generous fostering allowance and professional fee.
• We operate a Fostering Reward Scheme which recognises our foster carers hard work, resilience and professionalism. These include a fostering bonus, a training reward scheme and a long-term bonus.
• We provide unrivalled training and learning and development opportunities.
• Our support groups are vibrant, engaging and fun, allowing our foster carers to develop relationships with each other and on-going peer support.
• We provide fun activities for all the family and come together for community outings, events and celebrations.
If you would like to further your interest in Fostering in Essex, please complete the enquiry form.